Monday, August 23, 2010

One to Watch: ABO Designs

I was sipping my morning coffee, perusing Baltimore's craigslist this morning and I did a search for dressers. I stumbled upon this gorgeous gem from ABO designs.

Why had I never seen or heard of ABO designs before? Kristyn is clearly super creative and suepr talented and full of inspiration and great ideas for us furniture painters, so I had to share! Just look at all these wonderful pieces she has done!



I am astonished and so happy to have found her! Can't wait to see whate else she comes up with!

6 comments:

Cathy @ The Far Fifty said...

Oh, I love that blue with the brown zebra stripe. You might have step up your game;)

Just kidding, of course, you know you're my hero!

Kelly at I Dream of Decor said...

She does beautiful work too! I'm heading over to check out her blog now:) thanks for the info Cassie!

ChRiS said...

nice but i am pretty happy with your work!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

These pieces are pretty, but not my type. A bit too modern looking for me. I love your work better. Love & blessings from NC!

Anonymous said...

did you see this piece? http://baltimore.craigslist.org/fuo/1914215358.html

Shannon @ Hase Haus said...

Yeah! It's so fun running into other furniture peeps on CL. We should swap lists and have a get-together of sorts! These pieces are so fun and creative!