It's that time of the week again... time for POWW! I am having so much fun with this party and seeing all of your fabulous ideas. Keep them coming! Now, the little table I am about to share with you has no before picture.... sorry! Our carpet has now been installed and things are slowly going back to normal so hopefully I will remember my before pictures. Anyhow, I purchased this little guy this past weekend at a yard sale and got to work right away. It was sort of blonde and deco looking. I sanded it and used my favorite primer, KILZ clean start zero VOC primer. Then I applied just one coat of Benjamin Moore's Aura self-priming paint in Fairytale Blue. I wasn't sure if I was going to distress it, but it has some veneer knicks, so I decided to go for a light distressing to fit the piece better. Once that was done, a coat of paste wax was added for protection and a new minty green sparkly Anthropologie knob was added for a little touch of glamour! Here it is now...
Remember the rules...
1. You must be a follower of this here ol' blog.
2. Make sure you post a permalink and not just a link to your main blog page.
3. Your link MUST BE A FURNITURE MAKEOVER.
4. Please link back to my blog as a courtesy; I will have a blog button soon!
5. Not required, but please be kind and go visit some of the other links.
6. Party on!
Alright, get this party started!
sharing the nightstand at...