at We Froze The Grinch at the National Harbor. It was amazing! I got to go down a big slide made of ice! My dad took some pictures so hopefully I can get some from him to show you.
Anyhow, with the holidays, I made time for a rather small project. It started out as this little stool.
|Pictured with my favorite boots, 10 yrs old from J. Crew and still going strong!|
Oh, and before you link up, don't forget to enter my giveaways! Click on the links to get to them.
Kantan Designs: "Go and Do" Poster
Where the Grass is Greener: Vintage Magnets
More giveaways coming each day this week!
Please Remember.... FURNITURE MAKEOVERS ONLY!
I really hate emailing people or commenting on people who have linked up other items.... etsy shops, no thank you, not at this party!
1. You must be a follower of this here ol' blog.
2. Make sure you post a permalink and not just a link to your main blog page.
3. Your link MUST BE A FURNITURE MAKEOVER.
4. Please add my button to your post or sidebar.
5. Not required, but please be kind and go visit some of the other links.
6. Party on!
Alright, get this party started!