Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Tree Grows in Emmy's Room.... and DIY Club News!

Want to see how I did this with just a really good brush, a piece of chalk, and paint??
Then just head over to The DIY Club to see!

Also, the new monthly DIY Club party is up and running!  Remember it is open to any and all DIY projects, tutorial form.  And remember all those awesome prizes you get!!!

DIY Club


Go vote for my friend Gail to win a closet overhaul!  Need I say more...
100_9288

And Rayan is up for a HOMIE for the best green home blog!  Click HERE to go vote for her.... pretty please!


Tiff is having a fantastic giveaway for a letterpress!  How awesome would that be?

Gail is also hosting a party right now...
bold
You could win a blog makeover!

And last but not least, Tam is hosting Crafting with the Stars!  Voting for round two is now open- I voted!  Can't tell you which projects I voted for, but I voted!









Hug my tree here:
Domestically SpeakingBeyond The Picket Fencegiveaways504 MainJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!Visit thecsiproject.com

20 comments:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Wow, it's so pretty, Cassie! I could never have such steady hand.

I joined Gail's Bold and the Beautiful blog hop so feel free to stop by and give me your input by clicking HERE. Thanks. :•)

Julie Johnson said...

So cute Cassie! Off to hop around!

-Kasey said...

Lovely tree! You did a great job!

Rene said...

What a cute idea for a girl's room. Is there anything you can't do?

-Rene

tickled. said...

That tree is amazing! Too cute! :)

~Lauren
tickledonline.blogspot.com

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Seriously?? What CAN'T you do? That is awesome!!! I am sure Emmy loves it too. Adorable.

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

LOVE the tree! in the corner? brilliant!

thanks for the push for votes! :)
you're the best!
gail

Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

That tree is just adorable, lovely job Cassie!

XO
Lenore

Chrissie said...

So pretty, I will certainly go check you out at the DIY

Serendipity Chic Design said...

Yay for the best tree I have ever seen! Can't wait to read about it at DIY!!

Take care
Lisa

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

You hit the nail on the head! That looks amazing! What a fun room! Love it!

Heading over to DIY!
xo

Allison said...

I just came back from DIY and saw your tree and Emmy's room. I left a comment there. It is fabulous, Cassie! Whimsical, fun, pretty, sweet, love the tree and the sweet bird, great colors.... I see TInkerbell flying right into Emmy's room. Love it!! It is the cutest little girl's room I have seen.

Cathy @ The Far Fifty said...

Yay, best mom EVER!! So cute, she must love it!

Ali Richardson said...

It's SO SO gorgeous!! And the combo with that turquoise dresser...I'm in heaven! Great job :)
p.s. The Etsy mini looks GREAT :)

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

You know I love this!! And the bird...the perfect little touch. Emmy has got a great eye for decorating already! Must come by it naturally ;-)

Maggie said...

the bird, the turquoise dresser wow.
Don't forget to link it in our linking party this week.

http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/02/fun-ideas-for-valentine-day-2011be.html

Maggie

Kim @ Second Time Furniture said...

I love the orange tree...and the bird is so sweet! I'll bet Emmy thinks it's pretty cool!

SmileMonsters said...

Love the orange tree!

Jo @ smileMonsters

Maggie @ Black and White {Side by Side} said...

Beautiful!!! I love that you went with orange!

Stacey said...

Great job on the tree! So beautiful! Found you on The Shabby Chic Cottage and I am enjoying your blog - check me out at http://staceyembracingchange.blogspot.com sometime!
Stacey :o)