Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome New Sponsor: Sodderbug!

Have you heard of Sodderbug?  Janelle makes beautiful photo charm necklaces and also has an etsy shop featuring rustic barnwood signs, etched glasses, and fun charms. Just have a look at some of her awesome wares!
I love this rustic barnwood candle holder!
Old Barn Wood Candle Holder
And these awesome fun glasses!  They say they are for Valentine's Day, but I think everyone needs a glass to remind them how sexy they are on a daily basis.
Valentine's Day Gift for Your Man Pint Glasses Set of 4
And I love this little necklace...
Amore Bird Cage Soldered Charm and Chain

My sister in law just had her second baby, and my second nephew, Bowen on January 24.  Her older son, Bernie, who is 2 had RSV right before Bowen was delivered, so he was quarantined basically.  Nonetheless, little Bowen spent a good bit of the last 3 weeks (and the first 3 weeks of his life!) in the hospital on oxygen with RSV.  Thankfully, he finally went home at the end of last week and is doing well.  It was a very stressful time for my sister-in-law, so I ordered a necklace for her, featuring her favorite boys.  It was completed and shipped out sooo quickly by Janelle.  Want to see how adorable my nephews are on this necklace?

I have just mailed it out to my sister-in-law, Alyson, but I would say she is going to just love it, don't you think?  How could anyone not love wearing those sweet faces.    Alyson is a lawyer and works long and hard, so I thought it would be really nice for her to have this necklace to always keep her boys close to her heart when she heads back to work.
These photo necklaces make fabulous gifts, for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or another special occasion, like the birth of a nephew!  Go visit Sodderbug to order! And be sure to check out Janelle's blog, which is all about her crafty adventures!

2 comments:

Serendipity Chic Design said...

Awww.....the necklace she made you for your sister in law is so fabulous and unique. I love the whimsy and eclectic mix of the items she sells...

Take care,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well, I am a little biased, as their grandmother, but those boys are adorable and the charm is really special. She is lucky to have you as a sister-in-law. She will love it!!!!
Pam