Welcome to another POWW! I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to! I am working on some fun projects at the moment, but they aren't quite ready to share. Stay tuned for that! Today I am going to show you the custom dining set I just finished for Bridget (of the coral table and awesome fabrics, which are from Russell & McKenna for those that asked). I went to Bridget's home last week and am working on another fun piece for her... can I tell you how beauitful her home is? Amazing! And she has decorated it all herself- her daytime job is lawyer, but she is very talented aesthetically. Would you like to see for yourself how beautiful her home is? Yes? Good! Because she has agreed to let me come over and take pictures to give you all a grand tour! Anyhow, on to her dining set, which began life as a black and cherry pedestal table and windsor chair set.
workspace I am not too ashamed to show you the final product of the table still in the workspace since I cannot carry it by myself.
So what have you been working on? Here are the rules!
1. You must be a follower of this blog to participate. (just common courtesy)
2. Your link must be a permalink directly to your post.
3. NO ETSY SHOPS or other online shops. It is ok if you have a shop and the piece is in your shop, but don't link directly to your shop.
4. FURNITURE REDOS ONLY!!!!!!! This party is only for furniture makeovers.
5. Not required, but bt a pal and go visit the other links! Show them some comment love! We all love getting comments, so share the love!
6. Party on, Garth!