I shared the before of this little piece a while back. It was pretty ugly, country pine looking... but it was free! It is the one on the left in the picture.
I really didn't know what to do with it since I just didn't love it. So I played it safe and painted it my Ben Moore platinum gray, distressed it, and gave it some glass knobs. And voila! I still don't love it, but maybe someone else will. :)
So what have you been working on?
Remember there are rules...
1. Furniture makeovers or builds only!
2. Must be a follower to party here.
3. Please place my button in your sidebar or post.
4. Link your permalink from the post and not a general link to your blog.
5. Leave others comment love!
6. No Etsy shops!