I was also able to get quite a bit of work done this weekend. I already showed you the campaign dresser. This huge triple dresser my husband picked up for me. It was a $50 craigslist find, and I was drawn to its chic shape. It is made of bentwood on the outer drawers, which is pretty cool. I also liked the hardware, though you only see half of it here because I started removing it and then thought, "ah, before picture!".
I gave it a good sanding, and then brought it inside and primed it with two coats of Kilz Clean Start primer. I thought I was going to paint it white, but after emailing back and forth with Jaime, I decided to use the same pretty Wedgewood Gray from the campaign dresser. I then used a polycrylic topcoat because I wanted that pretty shine on this piece. It's very different from anything I have done, but i love it!! If it is still here when we movie, maybe it will find a new home in my new bedroom. ;)
So let's see what you have been working on!
1. FURNITURE PROJECTS ONLY. No crafts.
2. Add my button to your post or sidebar or link back with text somehow.
3. Link your permalink from your post and not a general blog link.
4. No Etsy shops.
5. No repeats- all new to POWW links please! They can be an old post, but new to POWW. All repeats get deleted.
6. Please leave some comment love for the other links!
I am also sharing here:Show & Share Day