this dresser in blogland. And maybe you fell like I did? Love. At. First. Sight.
So I headed over to my local Sherwin Williams and perused colors... I found a sample card that had Glimmer (the lightest) , Tidewater, Watery (which was very close to Tidewater, so I had them amp it up 20%), and Drizzle. I already had a can of Snowbound at home for the body of the dresser.
I sanded the dresser and have it 3 coats of Kilz Clean Start primer on the body, and 2 coats on the drawers. Each drawer got 3 coats of paint (I bought sample sizes by the way to save money). And the dresser got 3 coats of the Snowbound. And here it is now! I love it and hope it can hold my TV and cable box in my room so I can keep it. :)
So let's see the furniture greatness you guys have waiting for me!
Remember the RULES.
1. Furniture projects only- no crafts.
2. New to POWW- DO NOT LINK UP PROJECTS YU HAVE LINKED HERE BEFORE.
3. Not Etsy shops.
4. Must be a follower of my blog to party here.
5. Link back.... you can add my button to your post or sidebar, or a simple text link will do as well.
6. Please leave others some comment love!