Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Easy Removable Snowflake Decor

As you may have read, this past weekend was Emmy's Winter Woodland birthday party.  I kept the decor pretty simple by just keeping out many of my wintery Christmas decorations, and added a couple other things here and there.  I shared some pictures and you may have noticed some pretty silvery snowflakes on the wall....

Here are a couple more pictures of the snowflakes (before the food was set out) so you can see.  I thought they added the perfect touch!



Aren't they pretty!  And the best part is they didn't damage my walls at all!  I am sharing the how to today over at The DIY Club.  This project took me all of 10 minutes, and is in fact so pretty, that my kids and I decided the snowflakes need to stay up a little longer.  So here is a sneak peak of my Valentine's decor with the snowflakes!

To see this and all of my DIY club projects, just click on the button!

13 comments:

A place 2 call home said...

These snowflakes are just adorable Cassie! My daughters birthday is a few days after thanksgiving, we had her party in early December so I decorated the house winters for it, the theme was a winter wonderland party. I wish I had seen these snowflakes before the party, they would have been perfect!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

I would keep them up all winter...so cute!

Maury Kilgo said...

So cute! Just the right little bit of winter!!!

Twice Nice said...

I'd say those snowflakes are definitely appropriate for a while longer. I need to get busy with a Valentine decor plan. Yours looks great! Deb

17 Perth said...

Cassie---I love the snowflakes! And I am so impressed with how quickly you switched over your decor from winter wonderland to Valentine's day! And I do see that cute little owl again. :)

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

White Lacquer said...

Oooh!!! Love those!! So sweet and perfect! Happy birthday to your little sweetie!!

Xx. Patience

Ali Richardson said...

Awesomeness!!!! I love those pretty snowflakes :) & I luv u!!!

Dusty Coyote said...

Love this idea. I'm off to see how you did it. Thanks!

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

SO pretty!! That buffet is the BEST find and perfect to decorate for each season/occasion!!! :) xo

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Love those! Just right for winter weather!
Lorraine

Sabrina said...

The snowflakes are so pretty! Something that could definitely stay up all winter and not just for the holidays. :)

DecorandtheDog said...

Lovely winter wonderland you have going on there. Now can you make it summer? Then I would even more impressed. :)