Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome New Sponsor: Harmony Farm Candles

If you love classic, good for you, soy wax and dye free candles, you need to check out Harmony Farm Candles.  Erin, of Carolina Country Living, offers a fabulous variety of soy candles packaged in the cutest little jars!  She has some of the freshest and softest scents, too, so whether you prefer floral, citrus, or clean, there will be something for you!  Here are some of the scents I am drawn to....

Lavender...
Lavender Essential Oil Soy Wax Candle in 8 oz. Jelly Jar


Lilac...
Lilac Soy Wax Candle in 8 oz. Jelly Jar

Sweet Orange...
Sweet Orange Soy Wax Candle in 8 oz. Jelly Jar

Green Tea and Lemongrass...
Green Tea & Lemongrass Soy Wax Candle in 8 oz. Jelly Jar

Be sure to check out her shop today!  Her candles make fabulous gifts!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

As you already know, I am a HUGE fan of Erin's candles. My favorite of the ones I bought was Lily of the Valley. It smelled sooooo good!
MISS U!!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Mmmm! Green tea and lemongrass! Sounds yummy.

Good Time Charlie said...

I love the way these look! I do love scented candles, but I worry about what I am breathing in too. Heading over to order some!

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

i love erin's candles! your blog is looking great, Cassie...love the new design and your comment tidbit here about being as happy as a squirrel is cracking me up! hope you are having a great time at Haven :)