Monday, November 26, 2012

More Deals for Your Cyber Monday Shopping

First of all, don't forget about the deals some of my sponsors have already offered this weekend....


TURKEYDAY2012 for 15% off at Skyland Drive
HOLIDAY20 for 20% off at Home For Hire
CASSIE20 for 20% off at Ooh La La Co.
TURKEY2012 for 20% at Natalily Designs

Now I am adding more awesome deals for you to catch today!

Simple Home Life is offering 20% off for today only with this code: CYBERM12 at checkout!

Here are my favorite things in store right now!

I would love to wrap my gifts and tie these deer silhouette clay tags onto them!  They make great ornaments, too!
Deer-Head Silhouette Clay Tag, Ornament, Gift Wrap, Holiday, Winter & Woodland


And Jaqueline creates the COOLEST clay knobs!  I have some and I am just waiting to finish the piece they are going on!  I love these flying bird knobs!
Flying Bird Clay Knobs

Doesn't she have fabulous stuff?  Love it!  Remember CYBERM12 is your code for 20% savings!

My friend Michaela just became assistant to the owner of a great new to me shop, Lulu and Georgia!

Today, Lulu and Georgia is offering 26% off everything in store!  No code needed.

Here are some of my favorite items in store....

LOVE this rug... the color is amazing!


And I would love this young buck pillow on my guest room bed for the season!

Happy Cyber Monday shopping!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Such fabulous shopping inspiration and deals! I'll be checking my list and visiting your amazing sponsors ...

:)

Linda

Ali Richardson said...

Hooray for awesome sales :) Yay! Thanks friend! xoxo