Saturday, November 3, 2012

POWW Faves

Happy Saturday!  I am off for a day of thrifty adventures with my partner in business and crime, Sarah.  Speaking of thrifting, I wanted to share this cute little piece I purchased the other day at my local thrift shop.  I have been on the hunt for a vintage pick up truck I could put a bottle brush tree in.  I didn't find one, but I found some bottle brush trees and this awesome vintage fire truck planter.... perfect!

Isn't it cool?  Sawyer already asked if it could be his decoration.  Of course!
Hopefully today I will find some stuff almost as cool as that firetruck.

REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO PIN, PIN FROM ORIGINAL LINK, NOT THIS POST, OR EASILY REPIN FROM MY FEATURE BOARD.

Another week of fabulous linkups!  Here are my favorites....
I absolutely love the finish on this dresser from Bliss Ranch, using a couple colors of Cece Caldwell's paint layered.  So cool and rustic, and love her styling, too!



Create Inspire shared this gorgeous French script desk.... love every last detail of this one!

Love Leigh Again shared this beautiful French dining set- love the touch of chevron!


Check out this amazing redo from The Velvet Glove!

I adore this sideboard from Dear Emmeline, and it looks so perfect in her mother's dining room!

I love this beautiful table from Uniquely Yours Or Mine.  It looks to me like it was always meant to be painted this way- naturally gorgeous!
DSC_0027

And last but definitely not least, I was drooling over this beautiful white French dresser from Live Love DIY.  Ok so I may have drooled over the entire room.


Alright folks...  Happy weekend!  Enjoy that extra hour of sleep tonight!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Julia Konya said...

Have fun thrifting! I'm jealous...it's soccer for me a again all day.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Beautiful features! ... Happy thrifting! And can you find a little vintage truck for me too?

Dana Frieling said...

Happy hunting!

Heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

Great projects, Cassie. Love that green sideboard - so elegant and classic.

Bliss said...

Well spill the Caldwell paint!, looky there the beast has a feature. Thank you my dear, I'll walk by and kiss the monster.

Bliss

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Get some good stuff this weekend! :)

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the feature Cassie! Have fun this weekend. Wish that's what I was doing! :)
Lisa @ {createinspire}

theevelvetglove said...

Thank you for the feature!! So excited. Love your blog. -Lori

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...

Love the bottle brush tree. Think I need to start collecting these. I already look for vintage Xmas ornaments year round :)

Ali Richardson said...

Great faves!!! Hey - didn't we see a truck like that at Unique Bazaar last night? I thought we did, hmmm...lol.
XOXO

Dear Emmeline said...

that little firetruck is so cute with the tree inside. i meant to tell you yesterday I like the switch in beffets. love the color and the chalkboard on the new piece. i would have had a hard time parting with that one! thanks also for including my buffet in your lineup though I think my mom's dining room might be the real star of the show! :)

Allison said...

Funny...I have been on the hunt since last Christmas for a little vintage truck to put a little bottlebrush tree in, too. Thought it would be fun for my husband's office. Your truck is fun Cassie! All great features this week. Beautiful white French dresser! I'm wanting to do a piece in all white...just need to find the right piece. Hope you had a great day and found some treasures!

Decora Adora said...

Great projects, Cassie. Love that green sideboard - so elegant and classic.iI love your blog. You have a new follower from chile

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Extra hour of sleep?! Somehow my little HDawg didn't catch on to that concept this morning.... ; ) Just kidding, I can't complain, he slept 6.5 hours in a row last night!! Ps. LOVE that white dresser!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I love your new little truck and tree. Some super talented folks out there!!

Bella said...

Not surprised to see our dear Bliss featured in your favs...love that dresser!

Good Time Charlie said...

I love your new Christmas decoration! That dresser from the Velvet Glove??? Oh my, I am off to check that one out!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I always love seeing the POWW features - so creative!

LiveLoveDIY said...

WOW!!! Thanks so much for the amazing feature, Cassie! Totally made my day! ~ Virginia from LiveLoveDIY