Saturday, November 10, 2012

POWW Faves

Happy weekend, friends!  We are off to a soccer tournament today which will wrap up our Fall soccer season.  This winter Sawyer is going to play basketball for the first time- I am looking forward to seeing that!  And Emmy continues with dance, taking tap and acro this year.  She practiced her cartwheels all summer long, and it shows.  :)

Well, let's cut to the chase today and check out the amazing features from this week.
Please remember: DO NOT PIN FROM THIS POST.  CLICK ON THE LINK TO BE TAKEN TO THE ORIGINAL POST TO LINK FROM THAT, OR REPIN FROM MY FEATURES BOARD.

Retro Restyling shared this amazing buffet.... The color is fabulous!


I am in love with this funky vintage modern piece with it's fabulous legs from Apprentice Extrovert.

This Restoration knock off bed from Sunshine on the Inside is incredible!  What a lucky boy to have this room!

Another awesome Restoration knockoff came from Make Me Pretty Again....


Picked and Painted showed off this green dresser which has me wanting to paint something green. NOW.  Be right back.

The Little Black Door reupholstered and painted these chairs and they are AWESOME!  And there are some polka dots thrown in there for good measure, too, but you will have to click to see.


This piece from The Hollie Rogue totally caught me by surprise.  It's a piece I think I would have walked by in the thrift shop, but it looks AMAZING now!  Love the color and those shelves on the sides!
DSC_0915 copy
How fabulous is this cycle inspired dresser from Holly Do?  Love it.



I also had a piece emailed to me by a reader, Marla.  She recently redid a buffet and did a beautiful job...


Aren't they all awesome?  There were so many great links this week, so many new to me blogs, and so many great colors!  I had a blast going through all the links.  Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

Photobucket

19 comments:

Julia Konya said...

I'm up early too to head out for soccer. Two more games. It's cold out! OH and I'm in love with the mid-century modern end table. So cute. Have a nice weekend!

Courtney said...

Oh thanks Cassie!! The second times the charm on those drawers, the legs really make it now:) plus they've now sold, so I know it was the right thing to do!

Bliss said...

All excellent, but hats off to Marla as a reader. Me thinks someone has inspired her... Miss Cassie.

Bliss

jackie jade said...

Ooh love that little side / end table with its cute little legs! One day I swear I'll redo a furniture piece...

DecorandtheDog said...

I think I need an orange buffet in my life.

GirlRural.com said...

It's amazing what a little paint can do! I LOVE the green dresser. I painted and sold one like this, same color, a long time ago. I've regretted it every since.

Retro Restyling said...

Woooooo! Thank you so much for featuring my orange beauty!!! I too am a big fan of the little end table with stripes and the green dresser. It makes me want to paint something green asap. xo :)

Bella said...

Oooh the vintage mod piece and Resto knock off are awesome! Off to visit and pin.

Ali Richardson said...

Great faves yo! Can't wait to hear how you did at the barn! xo

Holly Do. said...

Thanks Cassie for the shout out on my bike dresser! Good luck at your Barn Sale!!

Rita said...

Exactly right...Great features and so much great inspiration. By the way that bicycle is totally talking to me :)

The Bold Abode said...

I think I have passed that piece in a thrift store! haha...

Brendan loves basketball! I hope Sawyer does, too. I can just see Emmy cartwheeling around all over the place... what fun to be footloose and fancy free!

Allison said...

Hope you had a great Saturday Cassie! Amazing features this week. The orange buffet is beautiful and such a statement piece. The perfect Fall piece. I'm painting an orange chair right now so I guess my eye was drawn to orange. Enjoy your evening.

Beth said...

Thanks for featuring Charm's Bed! I hope you had a wonderful day, Cassie!

Hi I'm Shannon! said...

YES! They are all AWESOME :) I like the green to.. Hmm, might need to crack into some Mardi Gras? A good cottage style green is always versatile :)

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Oh, my gosh that green dresser is DIVINE!! Amazing stuff, Cassie. :)
Hope the soccer tourney was a huge success!
xo Heidi

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Thanks for the shout up Cassie! :) I'm seeing so many pieces that would look great in my house - how I wish we could all share projects!!

Helen said...

Cassie, thank you so much for featuring my green. All of these features are great....that orange buffet is gorgeous ; )

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Loving all of these. So much inspiration!