Saturday, November 17, 2012

POWW Faves

So last night I went to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.  It was really really good.  The end.  I won't give anything away. :)
Today I am headed to the barn again for a full day of work, and then I am off to a bingo night with some friends.  Bingo is not really my thing, but friends are my thing, and I like spending time with them, so off to bingo I go!  And tomorrow, my friends...... I. Will. Crash.

But for now, let's check out the faves, and let me preface by saying game on this week!  You people outdid yourselves!
PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU PIN TO PIN DIRECTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL POST, OR YOU CAN REPIN FROM MY FEATURES BOARD TO MAKE IT EASY. :)
Check it out....

Deny from A Girl and a Brush linked up a few fab projects, but this dresser in particular stands out to me.... LOVE it!  And I need a paper circle garland in my life.  Now.
8177533065 15218d4f8b b New piece Monday   Ceres

This week there were TONS of amazing upholstery redos, too...
These chairs from Jennifer at Dimples and Tangles are so dramatic- LOVE them!

And this piece from Comfortable Carried Away is a classic rustic beauty!  Check out those side details.


Another fabulous sofa redo came from MacGIRLver.... so bold and funky!


And maybe it's the season, but I was totally smitten by the buffalo check chair from Scribbler Unfocused.

Catherine from Paisley and Polka Dot Threads also shared a cool graphic bold pattern in red and white....SWOON!


Bad Rabbit Vintage shared this amazing painted table!  Patience and talent, people.



And finally, I thought I was over campaign, but then Suite Revival reminded me of my love...
And so did The Weathered Door....


And now I am kicking myself for passing on the campaign dresser at goodwill for $30 a couple months ago.... what on Earth was I thinking???

Alright folks, off to work and then bingo time!  Wish me luck!
Photobucket

20 comments:

The Far Fifty said...

Love that first dresser, what a great colour combo. Thanks for hosting! <3

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I still love campaign, especially the painted ones. Nevermind that I have one in my baby's room....ha!

DecorandtheDog said...

I won't judge you on the bingo but I will judge you on the vampires. Just saying.

Love the picks for the week. As always. You've got a talented bunch of readers!

Janel from NellieBellie said...

hello...that circle garland is adorable!! And the dresser, of course.
Sadly, I haven't seen a one of the Twilight movies. Yes, I know. I fail as a girl. I'll try to remedy that.

Ange said...

Love the features! Also the best is that you are going to bingo, that makes me laugh. Have fun!

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

"Patience and talent". Now I know why my pieces don't turn out like those!!! Every one of them is gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed the movie. (I think the last time I actually went to a theater, I saw "Sleepless in Seattle". Obviously, I need to get out more.
Enjoy the Bingo!

Ali Richardson said...

You weren't kidding, these faves are amazing!!! I especially love those gold wing back chairs and the campaign pieces. WOW. Awesome! Have a GREAT day at the barn and fun at Bingo! XOXOXO

Carrie@comfortablycarriedaway said...

Thank you so much for choosing my setee...it was a labor of love!

Bella said...

Wowzers! Love dresser and circle garland. Fab colors!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Wow, you are not kidding, there is some crazy talent out there!

Allison said...

Amazing featured projects! I love the first dresser. Great color combination and beautiful staging. I love circle garlands. So simple and fun. Bingo! I used to take my Grandmother once a week to play so I have fond memories of it. Hope you had a great day at the Barn.

Beth@Makemeprettyagain said...

30 bucks and you didn't get the dresser??!!! Silly girl!
Do you know how hard that stuff is to find??? lol

Good Time Charlie said...

I am so in love with all of those upholstered projects. I do love some fun fabric!

I have never done a Campaign anything! I just never see it out here. Maybe it never came West! Glad you had fun at the movie. Can't wait for my turn!

Faye Libler said...

Thanks so much for picking my sofa as one of your faves! I so love everything you picked this week!

Faye (MacGIRLver)

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for the feature Cassie - it's very much appreciated!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Beautiful stuff, Cassie! Hope you had a fun day and night!
xo Heidi

Rachel @ SuiteRevival said...

Hi Cassie! Thank you so much for featuring my campaign dresser!! It was a fun piece to paint (all the clean lines made it really easy, too!)

Loving all the features!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Hi Cassie! Thanks so much for sharing my new chairs. All of those upholstery pieces are crazy good, and I'd love to find a fun little campaign piece some day (just don't know where I'd put it!). Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

René said...

Oh my! Some really awesome projects here. Especially love those first two. Congrats to Carmel!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Jennifer's chair steals the show! Amazing!

I'm going to see Twilight on Friday. I can't wait and I heard that the ending is different!