Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful for....

Sawyer, whose spirit is a million times bigger than his little body.

Emmy, whose love of singing, theatrics, arts, and animals give me a glimpse into what I must have been like as a child to my mother.

Chris, who works full time and works hard, but still has time to mow the lawn, coach soccer, play outside with the kids and most importantly do all the laundry.

Jake, who is lost without me.  I love my dog so much, but I know I can't ever possibly love him as much as he loves me.... it's sort of incredible.

Charlie, who I pray will continue to dig and eat poop, as long as it means he is healthy and happy.  OK, so I could really do without the eating poop part, actually.

My parents, who are still so involved with our lives, and always there when we need them.

My brother and Viri, who are on the wrong coast, but I love them anyways!

My mother and father in law, who we are so excited to see in a few weeks!.... and thanks to Pinterest, I feel like my mother in law knows me all too well, like scary well.

My sister in law and her family, so glad my kids have cousins to play with!

My brother in law and his fiance.... I am SO thankful for the wonderful new addition to our family.  I couldn't have picked a better future sister in law if Travis had let me! ;)

My best friend, who is always with me and always in my heart and on my mind, even though she lives too far away.

Old friends, who share memories and stories with me.

New friends, who are creating memories and stories with me.

Neighbors who have shown me what it means to be part of a community, what it means to truly help others just because it's the right thing to do.

All of you, who continue to read along, and connect with me, laugh with me, laugh at me sometimes, and support me.

And finally, I am thankful that I have SO much to be thankful for.... I cannot count my blessings, because there is no end!

From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving.  May your day be filled with family, friends, food, and fun!

(And thankful we live in such a beautiful place!)



Photobucket

17 comments:

Megan said...

You are one blessed lady! beautiful spirit and beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving Cassie!

Catherine said...

What a lovely list Cassie!

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving (Being an Aussie), but among the many things I have to be thankful for is finding inspiration, encouragement and a little bit of sunshine on your blog.

Happy Thanksgiving

Paulette said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Lovely post, lovely photo!

The Far Fifty said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoy your day!!

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Beautiful post!! Happy Thanksgiving Cassie!

Lynn Fern said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!!!

17 Perth said...

Awwww!! Happy thanksgiving to you!! Hope you guys have a great great day!! Xo

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend, Cassie!

Deanne Langford said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cassie!

BetteJo said...

Wishing you a festive and blessed day.

Julie Boarder said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and thank you for all the inspiration you give on your blog :-)

Ali Richardson said...

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH and am so so thankful for our awesome best-friendship!!! You help my world go round and I know that we were meant to be besties. Fate. Destiny. kismet. Divine intervention. Whatever we want to call it....It's AMAZING!!! XOXO

Julia Konya said...

What a sweet list. I missed this post on Wednesday!
I can't believe your hubby does all the laundry. I have to show this post to mine ;)

Dear Emmeline said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Love how sweet your kiddos look in front of the little falls. If that's near your house then you certainly do have a beautiful view. So glad to have found your blog and meet you in real life. THANK YOU for your support, encouragement, and advice! Hugs.

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

I am Thankful for so much too...I am thankful for YOU. I know we found each other by default (I mean, Ali had to let me tag along to the flea - lol), but we have our own little thing going, separate from what you have with her, and I love it!! I wish we didn't live so far apart :/ Happy Thanksgiving xo

Zane Wooder said...

I'm thankful that your able to share what you appropriate in life. I'm thankful to be able to improve my health and be independent. I'm thankful to the universe for giving me all this opportunity in life.

-zane