Saturday, December 1, 2012

POWW Faves

Happy Saturday!  Happy December!  Christmas is 24 days away..... MUAH HA HA!  Seriously, it's looming.  I need to get all my shopping done.

Anyway, let's check out the features this week.  And please remember...

IF YOU WANT TO PIN, DO NOT PIN FROM THIS POST.  PIN FROM THE ORIGINAL POST OR TO MAKE IT EASY REPIN FROM MY FEATURES BOARD.

Ok, here we go!
Coastal Home Love shared this two tiered basket/shelf makeover.... I love the stripes she added!

Reloved Rubbish shared this amazing vanity!  Love!

Lilyfield Furniture shared this vintage china cabinet, and I am in love with the floral backing!
DSC_7433

This two toned dresser from Antique Recreation is amazing!

Love this soft sweet blue dresser from 4 The Love of Wood!


How pretty is this bed from The Golden Sycamore?


That's all she wrote!  Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

These are all fantastic projects. Megan

The Golden Sycamore said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project, Cassie! I'm totally loving all the other features...off to check them out now!

Allison

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I am amazed at all the beautiful painted furniture! I have recently discovered that I can blend the "style" in with my glass, mirrors and gold!

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

love the two toned dresser and the vanity. so pretty.

lily field furniture said...

Thanks so much for the feature Cassie! My husband keeps asking me if I am going to sell the cabinet...NOPE!!!

Mary said...

Great features! I don't have any shopping done yet ... gulp.

Ali Richardson said...

LOVE that china cabinet! Hope you are having a happy day :) xoxo

Allison said...

Great features. I love the china cabinet....great color. I don't see that color used much. I like it. Hope you had a fun Saturday with your friends visiting.

Danielle Andrew said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I didn't realize it until today, which is my birthday! Thanks for making the day extra special!!!