Saturday, December 8, 2012

POWW Faves

Happy Saturday!  I am off to work at the barn again today and then tomorrow I plan to relax.  After I go for a walk.  And pick up a sideboard.   And wrap presents.  And make presents.  I am sure I will get to relax at some point.

Anyhow, so many amazing projects linked up!  Here are the ones that really caught my eye!  And pleas e remember to PIN DIRECTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL POST, NOT THIS POST.  OR TO MAKE IT EASIER, REPIN FROM MY FEATURES BOARD.

So, I do know where Kathleen lives since I stayed with her when I attended Haven.  I might be taking a trip to Atlanta in the middle of the night to steal this AMAZING desk from Between Blue and Yellow!
furniture 146


Also loving this black dresser/buffet from Dalloway Place.  It has me itching to get out the black paint!
dalloway place subway prints

Love the fun color on these chairs from Cuckoo 4 Design!
refinished vintage 1965 Thomasville Chairs
Speaking of fun colors, how awesome is this modern looking red credenza from Jackie Jade?  Dramatic!
 

Karen from Redoux shared this awesome chair and I just love its distressed finish!


Holly Do showed off her license plate dresser... this would be amazing in a boys room or a playroom!

That's all for now!  Happy weekend!
Photobucket

22 comments:

Courtney said...

Great choices Cassie!! So many awesome links this week. :-)
Rest in there somewhere!! X

Julia Konya said...

Oh thank you so much Cassie!

The Far Fifty said...

Love those chairs, they're awesome. Thanks for hosting!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What an awesome roundup of features! ... And it was such a treat to see you yesterday! Happy weekend!

Allison@FabRehab said...

Those orange chairs are my fave!! So fun and that black sideboard made me gasp! Gorgeous!

Between Blue and Yellow said...

You better step off! You ain't gettin that desk :) Thanks for the feature, you made my day.

Rachelle Falcon said...

I love that liscence plate dresser!

Dear Emmeline said...

That desk is gorgeous! And I love that sriped fabric on the coral chair. So fun and fresh!

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

I WANT THAT DESK. I've been looking all over for one, but can't find it. I'm about ready to just buy one from Ikea.

Lovely features, my friend!

jackie jade said...

Thanks so much for featuring my red credenza! It was such a pleasant surprise to see it on your list here. And love that you picked the photo with my little doggie too :)

Holly Do. said...

Thanks Cassie! Appreciate the shout out on my dresser!!

GirlRural.com said...

I always love these posts because then I'm inspired to paint. I do love the black buffet and the awesome striped chair!

Catherine said...

beautiful features as always Cassie. Those chairs are amazing!

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my, what a talented bunch!!!

Allison said...

Another great week of fabulous features! I'm with you on Kathleen's desk! Love it! The red credenza is fun. Such a great statement piece for a room. Hope it was a good day at the barn!

Ali Richardson said...

Great faves yo!! i miss u!! hope you are maxin' and relaxin'. sorry for the ni capital letters, my coffee cup is glued to my other hand :)

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Hope you found a second to sit down and relax this weekend :)
LOVE that orange & striped chair. I don't know if I'd have the guts to go so bold, but man it came out great!

Piggy Giggles said...

I love that desk to. I'm just starting to figure out this pairing old with new and it's really exciting me!!

Brenda
DIY Home Decor Blogs

lily field furniture said...

Totally agree with you on Kathleens desk! When she started sharing the preview teasers of what she found thrifting I knew it was going to be good! LOVE it!!!

lily field furniture said...

Totally agree with you on Kathleens desk! When she started sharing the preview teasers of what she found thrifting I knew it was going to be good! LOVE it!!!

Karen @ Dalloway Place said...

Thanks so much for the feature Cassie! :D

Lisa said...

I'm just so impressed by all of these! Every time I try to DIY furniture, it becomes a HUGE project and you all make it look so easy!