Friday, January 18, 2013

Barn Sale Pictures


Happy Friday!  First of all, thank you so much for all the birthday wishes for Emmy yesterday!  She had a wonderful day.... I made her cupcakes and told her I was dropping them off at school for her.  In actuality, Chris was coming in for lunch and surprising her and bringing the cupcakes with him.  She was thrilled!!!  Daddy has not been around much this week- this has been a busy and long week at Casa Bustamante.  Chris has had inventories in his stores, meaning he has been getting home around 2-3 am most nights.  I get up at 6 most mornings to walk with a friend, so  it's resulted in two people with poor sleep patterns this week and me being the sole parent most mornings and nights, with exception only to Wednesday night!  We are both ready for the weekend.  We have lots of fun plans.... Sarah and I will both be working the barn sale this Saturday.  Meanwhile, Sawyer has a game and then will be headed to my parents for a visit, so Chris and I will have an evening alone with Emmy!  Then we will meet up Sunday for dinner and to celebrate Emmy's birthday with my parents.

Today the Stylish Patina barn sale starts, and Sarah and I finished getting our space ready yesterday.  I completely forgot to bring my camera with me, but here are some mediocre phone pictures that will have to do.  We moved into a slightly bigger space and are excited about having a little more room to work with.

This is our industrial area. :)  Lots of industrial goodness!

I love this dresser Sarah did.... it makes a beautiful sideboard.

Here is a view from the middle into our space....

Here is a little mid century dresser I painted.  We set it up as a nightstand with the bed next to it.  I love the mix of clean lines with French lines!

We set up this area as sort of a girl's room nook.  How sweet is that vintage print?  I have been hoarding it.... just in case I had another baby.  But I am done, so time to let it go.

Another view of that area...

More of our industrial pieces, and some antique windows..,


We also have this adorable dining table Sarah painted... it's a STEAL at $99.  You need it.

More girly stuff, a pink bookcase and some cozy scarves.


A sweet little Valentine's wreath....

Another view of the dining set....

And how fabulous is this dresser Sarah just brought in?  She brought that and I brought the funky chevron stool.

If you are local we hope you make it out to the barn this weekend... especially on Saturday when Sarah and I will both be working! :)  Click here for directions.

Whatever you do this weekend, most importantly do it with love and have fun!
Photobucket

32 comments:

Julia Konya said...

So much great stuff again. Good luck with the barn sale and a happy weekend.

The Far Fifty said...

Looks awesome, I love that bed! Good luck!

Heather said...

Wow Cassie this stuff is amazing! You two should do great at the barn sale! I wish I was local!!!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

The Barn looks great Cassie. I love the little vignettes you and Sarah set up! Seeing that print of the little girl praying takes me back….we had that same print in my house - there is also another one of a little boy praying, facing the girl. I haven't thought about that in years! I have to show this to my mom.
Enjoy your weekend with Chris around and showering the birthday girl with love!

Cathy Wall said...

Gosh I wish I lived close by, I'd be there in a heartbeat! You two do a great set up. And the vintage print? I had one like it in my BR as a kid, guess that makes me vintage too???!!!

Jennifer {The Chronicles of Home} said...

The sale wares look amazing! Hope it's a smashing success and a fun weekend for you :)

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three said...

Wish I was closer! It looks amazing!

Angela

pam {simple details} said...

I wonder if any local diy types stalk you two! :) Good luck!

Between Blue and Yellow said...

Is that bed a twin? How much are you selling it for?

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Your space looks awesome! I love the furniture inside the twin bed! Hope you girls have a great weekend!!!

Dana Frieling said...

Definitely something for everyone. Your artistic talents really shine through in your styling.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I had THAT PRINT in my daughter's room for years! Have no idea where it is?
Your space is filled with wonderful buys!
Have a fun and successful weekend!

Lauren said...

Looks great! I am loving that bed also!

Katelyn said...

LOVVVEEEEE that peacock blue dresser with the gold hardware. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I might have to think about that one... If I had a car I'd be there in a heartbeat looking at it.

likeasaturday.com said...

I sure wish I lived close enough to come and shop! I could do some damage in there! :) I hope y'all have a fun and successful sale.

-Rachel

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...

Such beautiful pieces, especially that curvaceous dresser. Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

How fun that Chris surprised Emmy! Your space looks great Cassie. Love the chevron stool! Wish I lived closer.....

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I would have been in BIG trouble with such goodness! :)

Have a lovely winter wonderful weekend.

Jane Craske said...

Wow! Love the industrial farmhouse.

Bella said...

Your space (as usual) looks phenom! I love the industrial area! I'd also love to get my hands on those 2 narrow side tables next to the Sarah's gorgeous new dresser. Have a great weekend!

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Looks awesome!!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Looks amazing, Cassie! So many great pieces -- bet that dining table doesn't last 30 minutes!
xo Heidi

Catherine said...

Loads of beautiful things Cassie! Love all the industrial stuff - I wish I could find some of those windows!!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Stop teasing me - it's wrong!
Kelly

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Everything looks great Cassie! Wishing you LOTS of customers and LOTS of sales!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Your space looks great! Good luck this weekend.

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Your space looks so wonderful and inviting, Cassie! I wish I lived closer!

Ali Richardson said...

Totally shopping in the barn in my mind {sigh}. Happy weekend friend. XOXO

DecorandtheDog said...

I want to move into your shop. It's quite lovely.

Rest up!!

Gail Wilson said...

how I wish I were local! I hope the sale is a huge success for you both!
loving all the stuff!
gail

Fiona, LilyfieldLife said...

hi Cassie, it all looks great. how did you go? I hope it was a roaring success for you both
cheers Fiona

Sheila @sZinteriors said...

This is so great, Cassie! Would love to shop here :-) I hope your sale went really well - lots of great pieces for some lucky buyers!