Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Etsy-rific Gifts

This past Christmas my family (and one very close friend!) gave each other some awesome gifts that came from some fabulous etsy shops I wanted to give a shout out to.

For Emmy, I ordered this adorable fox from Oh Sweet Lulu.  I searched high and low on Etsy, and this shop had the best price I could find, and the shop owner even made this one custom for me since I liked her foxes but none of the available fabrics. (FYI in case you see her, Santa gave it to her).

Another gift that was for Emmy came from my brother and his girlfriend, Viri.  Emmy had wanted a clock with hands for her room.  I perused Etsy and there were SO many adorable choices.  Eventually I settled on this one from Gala Studio and sent them the link.


One of my very best friends knows I like upcycled, birds, and wine, so she hit the jackpot with this necklace she bought me from Olivebites.

My brother and Viri also ordered a couple items from some fabulous etsy shops for me!
From Nicola and the New Foundlander they purchased this fox sweatshirt which I am actually wearing right now!  I love it!  comfy and cute!  I took a picture of myself wearing it on Christmas morning (along with my new favorite hat my parents got for me at the Eastern Market.... and glasses and pjs).

Here's a better picture of the sweatshirt itself...
clever me Fox sweatshirt, Fox Sweater, Yoga Pullover, S,M,L,XL

Dana and Viri also ordered me a fox pillow, which is waiting for me at my parents house. I had a picture of it..... but I can't find it.  So as soon as I have it, I will share with you! :)

Our pups were in need of some new collars, so I decided to get them some manly matching ones.  Because you know when your pups have plaid matching collars, it's very manly.  I ordered these from Freya Studio.  They fit the dogs perfectly and are super stylish!  Jake has a whole new swagger in his step when we go for our walks.
Custom Plaid Dog Collar - The Holiday Plaid - Red Black Plaid Dog Collar

Finally, for the kiddos I ordered some natural and fun bath products from Sun Kid Gifts.  I got them each a lip balm- watermelon for Emmy and butterscotch for Sawyer.  And Emmy loves to take bubble baths so I ordered candy cane bubble bath.  It smells PHENOMENAL and is all natural.  For Sawyer, I ordered the cinnamon bun whipped soap, and again it's AMAZING.  I am in love with these products and it takes all my willpower not to use Sawyer's soap!

Bubble Bath ( Natural ) Over 13oz net wt. in 8oz size jar.  Pick your scent.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share all of these shops with you since I was extremely pleased with the quality of each item as well as the quick shipping.  I love giving my own handmade gifts, but I also love supporting the artists and giving gifts handmade by others!  Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

24 comments:

Julia Konya said...

I love the fox pillow. And the matryoshka doll clock is so cute. As a matter of fact I have been wanting to add some stacking dolls to my house as well and I even dedicated a pinterest board just for them. I'm not sure where I will add them maybe in some artwork. I have been obsessed with them since I was a kid.

Bella said...

Gotta love Etsy! I LOVE your sweatshirt and the cork necklace is so cute! Thx for all the great links :)

Jennifer {The Chronicles of Home} said...

Great picks. That fox sweatshirt is awesome!

pam {simple details} said...

Thanks for the fun ideas ~ the bath products fit the bill perfectly for some fun kiddo gifts on my list!

Dana Frieling said...

I scored an esty giftcard for Christmas but haven't shopped just yet. Your sweatshirt is adorable!

Megan said...

That clock is so awesome!!!!! Great gifts!!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a fun roundup of gifts! I love etsy!

Kelly said...

Aww fun post! These gifts are so much better than the mass-produced stuff at the mall, and SO much cuter! The clock is so sweet.

Andrea said...

I love Etsy. So many great products. That fox sweater is so cute!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love buying handmade as well…..there is something special about it. Thanks for all the fun gift ideas!

The Bold Abode said...

YummYummy! I could just eat all of that up! Those are some wonderful gifts, fo sho!

Allison said...

Those are all great gifts! Etsy is a wonderful place to shop and support the artists and find something unique. Love the sweatshirt on you Cassie! Cute photo.

Ali Richardson said...

YAY for Etsy!! All of those are adorable :) I love handmade! And I love u :)

DecorandtheDog said...

Looking foxy in the fox sweatshirt. I should stop.

Great finds!! The sweatshirt is totally my favorite.

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

You were right....I LOVE that clock!!!! So darn adorable. Love the fox doll and sweatshirt too. I'm gonna have to checkout the shops! Thanks for letting us know about them :)

Catherine said...

Such a cool sweatshirt!! I love etsy too :)

Jennifer Rizzo said...

You found some really awesome things!!!! Etsy can be such a great place for buying those little goodies.

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

awesome stuff! I am loving your sweatshirt, and I definitely need to check out the dog collars- Bella is going to need a new one soon, and those are great. Thank you for highlighting handmade! :)

Sharlotte said...

I love Etsy too, thanks for sharing your sites! Great finds!!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

I am a hopeless gift giver and Etsy is the BEST! Thanks for sharing these ideas, Cassie!
xo Heidi

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

What amazing finds. The kids stuff is super cute but you totally scored with the sweater and wine necklace. You can wear it all week as a reminder that Friday is just around the corner. And I'll be right there with you toasting you with a glass of red tomorrow!!

Mary said...

I *heart* Etsy too. Whenever I'm looking for something special, I start at Etsy. Love all your finds.

Amy@BuffaloRoam said...

Those are the very best kind of gifts. I need to make a note to myself, because I am the queen of giving gift cards. :(

Redcliffe Style said...

I LOVE that babushka clock. It's so cute. Rachel x