Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Barn Sale Pictures

The March barn sale is coming up this weekend, Friday through Saturday 10-5 each day!  I will be there Friday and Saturday and would love to see you.  Sarah and I worked the other day to get set up.  We make such an amazing team and are so in tune to each other that we are now on the same cycle, if you catch my drift.  The two of us PMS-ing during set up was sort of comical!  "Nothing looks good.  I hate this.  I can't believe I painted this.... no one's even going to buy it."  After all that we were happy with our efforts in the end!   Here is a peek of what is in store, and we will be bringing in some more Spring touches in the form of flowered branches, pastel eggs and grasses, and more!

Sarah painted this fun two toned dresser...

I love these nightstands from Sarah; there is one pictured but actually there is a pair!

Here is the duck egg console you've already seen, adorned with a collection of milk glass...


Tis the season for bunnies!


We have mirrors, frames, galore!

The french coffee table made it over to the barn....


Here is the two toned dresser as well as another gorgeous curvy carved pair of tables from Sarah...


The turquoise dresser did not sell last time.... hopefully it will find a home this time!

Still loving the details on this piece...

Sarah brought in this gorgeous oak highboy.... I can see it in a boy's room.  So cool.

Love the shape of this gold mirror...

And of course, in the center of our space, the table Travis made.

Spring is coming, and the butterflies are returning....

And the horses....

and swans....

and birds....

and another little bird....

Love this color combination....

And not to be left out, ducks will be present as well....

And I love this rose mirror Sarah brought!


Well, that's our space!  If you want to see more pictures of what other vendors have in store, check out the Stylish Patina barn sale album on facebook!

Now I am off to hang out with my kids for a bit before they go to school.  It's a conference day, so they go in 4 hours late.   I got a note from Emmy's teacher that she didn't need a conference because she was doing so well and really loves to write and excels at it.  The last part of the note mentioned how she doesn't seem to have math comprehension.... tell me something I don't know.  Chris and I always giggle about what opposites our kids are.... Sawyer is a math whiz, but not as strong with reading and writing. I love that they each have something they excel in.  And I love that Sawyer enjoys helping Emmy with her math skills.... it's fun that they can each help one another!

Enjoy your Thursday!



Photobucket

38 comments:

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

I LOVE the nightstands and the console! Wish I could make another trip up--we need to figure out when we can meet for the Harper's Ferry flea market.

uniquelyyoursormine.com said...

Wow! You guys have so much great stuff I'm sure ipthe sale will be a success :) - Susan

Cathy Wall said...

Enjoy your morning with the kids! Your barn sale set up looks amazing as always, here's to a great sale!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

You all have so many great pieces, I'm sure you all will sell out quickly.

Michelle Scheibe said...

I'm sad I don't live close. My savings account is happy I don't live close.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

The barn space looks so great - so much to choose from!!! Love all that soft bluey green…..I think I need some more of that in my house! Aren't kids just so interesting? Watching them grow and learn and develop aptitudes for certain things…..my own never cease to amaze me! I am not surprised that Emmy didn't need a conference!

pam {simple details} said...

I'll take the white table with gold accessories, please! Have fun with your sweet kiddos!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Looks fantastic! Wish I wasn't so far!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

So many fun pieces! Here's to lots of sales this weekend!!

Victoria's Vintage Designs said...

Such beautiful pieces, love the furniture! Vicki

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

So glad you girls are having fun together! And your space is looking sooo good! Hope it's a big weekend at the barn!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

I always love your barn sale pictures! Wish I had money to spend...and a ride there ;-)

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Your space looks wonderful- you both have done a great job. I'm sure you'll sell out this weekend! :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Oh I wish I lived closer! I'd be at the Barn all the time.
What a joy that your two kids can help each other...

GirlRural.com said...

I imagine you guys are nowhere near me which is a shame. That turquoise dresser would be perfect to complete my girl's room.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Everything looks amazing ladies!! :)

Julia Konya said...

Everything looks perfect and beautiful!

Ali Richardson said...

Your space looks like something from my dreams. aqua, milk glass, horses, swans, gold mirrors and frames. Ahhhhhh! XO

Allison said...

You both did such a beautiful job with your space! Lots of lovely painted pieces and wonderful treasures. I am wishing you a great barn sale! I would come if I lived closer!

Jacqueline said...

I love everything in the shop! I really like the vintage bunnies.

Feral Turtle said...

If only I lived closer......

17 Perth said...

I love that they help each other!! that is so sweet. Where do I even begin with all this goodness? If only lived closer… Actually, if I left now… Ha ha Ha.

Seriously though… You have some great pieces. And I always love milk glass.

Good Time Charlie said...

Thanks for sharing all the details and delicious pictures of your space! I would be there in a second to pick up that rose framed mirror. I hope every last thing sells this time!

Go Emmy! I have uneven writing/math skills myself.

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Looks great! I'm thinking of trying to make it over there this weekend.

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

You all find the best stuff! Loving all of the milk glass.

Carmel @ Our Fifth House said...

Such great stuff! I'll bet that coffee table gets scooped up super fast!

Courtney said...

Fabo!! Good luck with it all this weekend! Xx

Catherine said...

So many beautiful pieces Cassie - good luck with the sale :)

Holly Browning said...

I would love a couple of the dressers I spy there. What a fun place to shop.

Gwen said...

Everything looks amazeballs! I hope you have a great turn out and unload lots of those pretties!!!

Rita said...

Seriously I swoon everytime I see your booth. Mine is a little chatotic and doesn't nearly have that pleasant flow. haha. Plus if somehting sells, it looks like a whole was left in the booth and anything that sat on it has been hit by a small torrnado. Oh sad day! But I do always love yours and find inspration!!

Gail Wilson said...

Oh my Cassie--those pics are fabulous. Y'all do such nice work. I hope it all flies out the door in record time.
good luck to you both and all the other vendors.

gail

Katie said...

Awesome display!! I'm sure you guys will do great! I love all the different looks and colors!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You have such great stuff at the barn. Hope you had fun with the kids.

Alber. said...

I love the mirrors and the vintage chairs! I wish i could travel and stay there! But it's a long trip from Argentina jaja. Nos encantó tu espacio, te esperamos por el nuestro si? Abrazos :)

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Your stuff looks great! I especially love that blue coffee table! Beautiful!

Have a great day.
Pam

Kelly said...

Brass bunnies?! Love them! Hope you had a successful sale!

Melissa Skidmore said...

Beautiful! I WANT those brass bunnies! Seriously want them! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle