Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sweet Clover July Sale Preview and a Sneak Peek

Happy Thursday!  Today is the day before the Sweet Clover barn sale starts for the weekend.  With Summer here, we were running a wee bit behind; we are all headed over there today to knock it out!  And then I have a very good friend in town tonight with her kiddos, so I probably won't be back on the blog tomorrow.   That being said, I thought I'd share some of the pictures that I do have with you, as well as a sneak peek of something I am bringing over there this morning.

Here is the sneak peek, with the blog post details coming next week, but this might be a favorite redo of mine!

I pretty much love it and if I had a breakfast nook, I would be keeping it.  But alas, I don't.  So it can be yours this weekend!

Along with all of these wonderful things, and this is not even half of our vendors' spaces as most were not yet set up when I took these....
Love this dresser Sarah painted- those pulls are awesome!

Terri painted this cool piece....

Awesome hair clips from Sweet Pea Designs....

 Sarah also did these MCM chairs, of which there are two.

We have the jewelry of Charlie Madison...



Sarah also painted this beauty....


One of our vendors, Bmore Nestled, boasts this amazing space....

and this piece....

and this one...

The Green Cottage always has fun color!

We've started staging the cottage to be a "Summer Soiree".  You can see the rest of those photos here.


Traer Loves has a beautifully decked out black and white space this month....


Charm City Farmhouse brought some fabulous quilts...

Another look at the Summer Soiree in the cottage...

Hip Junky is back with amazing belt buckles...

Distinguished Cottage created some gorgeous reclaimed mirrors and signs...

 Well, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I am looking forward to a great weekend... the sale, plus a night out on the town with friends, and a visit from a friend!  It's going to be awesome!

And while you are out and about this weekend, be sure to visit these amazing sales as well!

Elizabeth & Co in Westminster
Repurposed & Refined in Hagerstown
Chartreuse & Co in Frederick

Photobucket

34 comments:

Denise Sabia said...

gorge! Great staging. Love all the looks. dying for a close up of those sweet little hair clips!
I'm headed west tomorrow for the PA 100 mile yard sale. I've never been, but it's in Clearfield, Elk and Cameron and Counties. Any idea how far that is from Sweet Clover? I'd love to detour my way over to your sale.

Julia Konya said...

Love your breakfast nook and the fabric on those MCM chairs, wow! Love the yellow chairs too.
Have a wonderful day with your friend and a great barn sale weekend!

andrea@townandprairie said...

Holy cow - that pile of quilts looks AWESOME! Someone's going to take the whole stack. How boho.

Andrea said...

Wow, what a group of some amazingly talented women! I love that mustard yellow dresser and the table with a door as a top is sweet! Good luck this weekend.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh my gosh, look at all that beautiful furniture! And jewelry and pillows and quilts, oh my! It all looks so polished! I know it will be a great one! ... Thanks for mentioning us! Sending you a great big hug!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Good luck this weekend! I know it will be a huge success!

Anonymous said...

Love the MCM chairs! Great fabric choice. I'm in Baltimore ... how much is she asking do you know?

mcmodern said...

Hi, I'm "Anonymous" from above...not sure why Blogger didn't post my name ... let me try this again! --Olivia

Laura @ Top This Top That said...

oh how I lived in your neck of the woods!! :) have a great weekend and good luck.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

It all looks so fantastic! Good luck at your sale. :)

Kelly said...

Does Hip Junky have an Etsy shop by chance? I luv luv those buckles!

Dear Emmeline said...

looks great! I have got to know where Sarah got that fabric!! I have two cane back chairs to reupholster for our master and a fabric light that is what I think I'm looking for!

Hetty said...

Great selection, love the variety!

Carmel - Our Fifth House said...

What great stuff - I'd be all over those chairs Sarah did - love them!

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

Gah! I love Sarah's chair! I want to go to there...xo Kristin

Rita said...

I don't think you realize just how inspirational your booth pictures are to me. You have some talented people in your store and they are inspire me with my booth :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

The next few days will be great! Nothing could beat Friends and then the Sale!
It's a good thing for MC that we live so far........

Allison said...

It looks fantastic Cassie! Filled with lots and lots of goodies! Those benches are wonderful that you painted. Pretty stack of quilts and the little owl painting is fun. Enjoy your weekend!

17 Perth said...

I want those chairs and I need that bench..Haha. I will be leaving today. lol. Love all you have in your shop! Have a great weekend!

Mrs. DeVore said...

I love that first set with the benches and table, I'm sure it will sell in no time!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Looking good!!! Hope you have a wonderful time with your friends... xo Heidi

Sarah {Lacquer and Linen} said...

Man I wish I lived closer so I could shop your barn!! Love how you merchandized everything!

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my goodness, every inch of it is fabulous! Have fun!

cindy the cottage chick said...

Looks like your vendors hit it out of the park again! Have a terrific weekend, and hope everyone sells out :)

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Hi friend! I need to drive up there and come see your barn sales. They look amazing. I mean like out-of-this-world... I need to spend a million dollars kind of amazing.

Michelle Scheibe said...

Your shop is seriously darling! Good luck this weekend!!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh, I wish I lived closer...looks wonderful...have a great sale and weekend!

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

Everything looks SO awesome! That place is my shopping Heaven!

Ali Richardson said...

Yay! Everything looks great! Cheers to a successful weekend! Miss you! xoxo

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love it all and can't wait to see your own Hip Junkie piece!! Good luck this weekend - hope there are a lot of people in the mood to shop! I know I would be there if I could!!

Courtney said...

Oh so many cool things!! Have a great sale everyone!!

Miss Charming said...

I love all the lovely features from Clover but I especially am crushing on the grey and gold dresser by Sarah. (Perfect details!)

Have a wonderful weekend, Cassie!

ingrid@nowathomemom said...

I love all these but I'm really in love with those yellow chairs; they are so pretty and yes that breakfast nook is perfect, too bad I wouldn't be able to fit anything like this in my kitchen either :-) hope you had a wonderful time! :-)

Amy@BuffaloRoam said...

Oh man, I'd love to have the breakfast nook set! And a nook to put it in..... ;)