Friday, February 21, 2014

Angelique's Home: The Bedrooms Part 2

Happy Friday!  Due to a partner having the flu, I am headed over to the barn today to work... It's going to be a rainy day, but I am hoping for a busy one nonetheless!

I wanted to share the last of Angelique's home with you today, so here we go with her youngest daughter's bedroom and her own.

Genevieve is the youngest of the three girls, and happens to be one of Emmy's besties.  Her personality shines in her eclectic room, which coordinates with the way she dresses herself- fun, edgy, and feminine.  This is the room that I love the most, even if it is the smallest of the three.


The Draper style chest and horse art balance the room perfectly with their unified colors.  But seriously, how gypsy chic is this room?  That might be my new favorite style... gypsy chic.



Because of the size limitations, books are stored on the wall of the passage into her room.  (Her room features two entries).

And this cozy seat is the perfect spot for Genevieve to curl up with one of those books.

Do you see why it's my favorite?  Boho, gold, horse art, fuzzy textures.... love it all!

Among all of these gorgeous girls' rooms, Angelique and Dan's room at the end of the hall is the perfect sanctuary for busy parents.


Just like every other room, this haven shows off their love and personality.  Check out the hand painted heart on the bedroom wall, which sits near a wedding photo.

The antique settee is adorned with pillows which add a pop of color, mirroring the colors on the bed.

A close up of the bed for reference...


As you've seen, Angelique is a huge fan of meaningful art, and her bedroom is full of it as well.

The yellow print is one of my favorite quotes and I couldn't agree more.



Thank you so much to Angelique for opening up her home to all of us!  It's been so fun taking you all on a virtual tour of my friend's creative love filled home.

Oh, and today is the last day to vote for the homes, so if you have a minute to spare, I would love your vote!

Hope you all have a great weekend!  If you live near me, enjoy the little heat wave! ;)
Photobucket

32 comments:

Carrie @ lovely etc. said...

Wow, more gorgeousness! I can see why you wanted to share this whole house! I love the bedding in the youngest daughter's room. It is just begging a little girl to curl up with a good book and her imagination.

Julia Konya said...

I want that awesome dresser and love the painted heart idea. Such pretty bedrooms!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

That little girl's room is so beautiful!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

That little girl's room is so beautiful!

Angela Santaniello said...

I completely cannot get over this house. Every post has made me giddy and inspired and motivated! She has super, super talent!

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

Dana Frieling said...

I can see why you like it so much. It screams you! Hope the flu stays contained to just one and doesn't hit the rest of you. Yuck!

sandpaperandglue.com said...

Oh that settee is perfect, and the graffiti heart is so unexpected- looks great!I also love the bedding in the girls' room!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

There is so much goodness in that house!!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

This has been just the best home tour! I have enjoyed it so much!!! It's in style but personal and cozy all at the same time! Just beautiful!!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a darling room for a little girl! And the master bedroom is lovely. This home is just chock full of charm and personality!

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

Such a fun and girly girl's room. And another amazing settee!

Keya Davis said...

I'm so sad that this tour is ending, I want more!

Keya Davis said...

I'm so sad that this tour is ending, I want more!

Keya Davis said...

I'm so sad that this tour is ending, I want more!

Twice Nice said...

Lovely! I love how they run the draperies along the entire wall instead of just over the windows. It's full of wonderful ideas!

17 Perth said...

One of the first things I noticed is all the artwork....she has such beautiful pieces!!

Gretchen said...

This tour's been so fun! What does it say about me that I tend to want the kid rooms for my own instead of the grown up rooms? wait, I think I already know what it says....

Amber Wills said...

Love her daughter's room. The Draper dresser with the gold bed is pretty much what dreams are made of!!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

I can totally relate to why you like Genevieve's room. It's pretty close to perfect!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oooh I love Genevieve's room with that beautiful bed and bedding! How happy and pretty!

Ali Richardson said...

SO awesome!! What a great house!!

Kelly said...

I can't even handle the fuschia floral bedspread in the girls' room. I can't.

Gypsy Heart said...

I love, love Genevieve's room! I agree with "gysy chic" too. My mother's name was Genevieve and it's a rarity when I see someone else has that name.

The master bedroom is gorgeous too! I love that free style heart painted on the wall.

Thanks to both of you for sharing!
xo
Pat

Katja @ Shift Ctrl ART said...

This is just such a pretty bedroom. Swoon :)

sarah m. dorsey said...

The whole house is amazing!! Love those bedrooms too!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Wow. So much inspiration everywhere.
I love love that heart on the wall. It just looks like someone showed up and graffitied it before the cops showed up. (I mean that in an awesome way.)

Fiona, LilyfieldLife said...

such a beautiful house Cassie - I love how Americans decorate. beautiful!

Emily @ Go Haus Go said...

I'm catching up today on posts and holy cow... I love this bedroom so much. I'm a sucker for the eclectic, mixed look... the patterns and textures are so good and all work so well together.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Love her bedding! And that heart on the wall - so cool!

Bethany DeVore said...

I've loved touring her home via your blog. It's always fun to see into people's homes!

Dear Emmeline said...

seriously! could Angelique's home be any more amazing!!

Carmel - Our Fifth House said...

WOW- her home is seriously so so amazing!